Saturday, April 26, 2008

In The Beginning...

Ok, so here I am, my very first blog. I have no idea what I'm doing or what to expect! I suppose the only thing to do is take it one step at a time and figure it out as I go along.

I'm starting this blog because I want to meet other artists and stretch myself creatively. I'm already a few steps down the path of being stretched--I took that treacherous first leap and put my creations up for sale on Etsy. Initially it was a great success, my first item sold within 24 hours, but things have come to a standstill since then. I'm testing the waters, trying to find my niche as a professional artist and what resonates with buyers.

Any feedback would be quite welcome!!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hurray! Welcome, welcome to blogland! You were so brave and opened up your shop and started a blog! It's hard to do, harder than some expect. Especially that first entry :)

I'm positive that this will be a great experience for you! I'll be visiting you often!

You're not alone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...