Friday, May 2, 2008

Fun Things and Not-So-Fun Things

Something fun to announce:
I have the honor of being featured in RedOtter's Friday Top Four Favorites list! Check out her blog, redotter580.blogspot.com, to see my Goddess Journal featured and read about Julia.

Something not so fun to announce:
I spent most of the evening cleaning up the mess I've made over the last month in my studio. Not a fun task, but I'm one of those folks that can't work in the midst of chaos. It's too distracting. I have two work tables, so most of the mess accumulated on one table and I worked on the other.

And, another not-so-fun thing, I'm coughing my head off. I attended a cookout earlier this week when the weather was cool and drizzly, and it seems to have settled in my chest. I had a great winter, no sickness at all, but I suppose it's catching up with me now. I haven't gotten much sleep the last few days for coughing all night. I'm medicating myself out the wazoo, but nothing ever seems to really work.

I feel too miserable to create anything, so I guess I'll spend the rest of my evening planning my next projects. Tomorrow is the big day when I list my new journals...I can hardly wait to see what happens!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hi there, sweetie :) Thank you for the shout out! I'm so sorry you're feeling under the weather! I made it through the whole winter without getting sick, and then wham, last week I came down with a sinus infection! Yuck! Be good to yourself!

I'll try and check back and see your new journals :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...