Thursday, June 26, 2008

More features!

Yeah! I've been honored in another Etsy treasury, this one curated by BurningRiverBeads. My pendant is the first one in row three.

My Red Hibiscus Pendant has also been featured today in SweetVib's blog. Thank you very much!! http://sweetvib.blogspot.com/2008/06/polymer-clay-magic-by-uberart.html I'm still surprised at how much attention my pendants have received, since my shop's main focus has been journals! I guess that will be changing soon--maybe 60% journals-40% pendants.

I'm getting ready to ramp up my inventory in preparation for the holidays. It seems a bit early, but if you notice in the stores, they're already getting Halloween items stocked. Besides, these things tend to sneak up on me and I'm scrambling at the last minute!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...