Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Top Five Summer Favorites

1. Flowers in bloom...

Sunshine and Sunflowers by LaughingDogPhoto

2. Warm sunshine...
Turtles In The Sun by DigitalKangaroo

3. Beach breezes...

Walking In The Waves by SherriConley
Swings by WaterBugFineArts

I couldn't resist putting two here. These swings remind me of swinging on the beach in Nags Head as a child.

4. Longer daylight hours...

Ethereal Sunshine by kristensteinfineart

5. And finally, yummy fruit!

Good Morning Sunshine by ara133photography

9 comments:

April said...

Such a great compliment, especially to be included in such a wonderful group of photos! Thanks for featuring my Sunshine and Sunflowers photo on your blog!

ara133photography said...

These are all so beautiful and summery, I'm honored to be included! Thank you so much! :) amy

Art by Kristen Stein said...

Thank you so much for including one of my photos in your top 5 summer favorites. I'm honored! -kristen

Kathy said...

Love it! All the great things about summertime.

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I love the pictures you used!

Splendid Little Stars said...

These are all great! I love blueberries!

Very Verdant said...

Great post and I love the photography. You chose some truly talented artists to illistrate your summer favorites.

Memories for Life said...

Gotta love summer :) Great photos you chose to represent your summer faves :)

Eye Shutter to Think said...

That cloud photo is awesome! Thanks for sharing :) Love your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...