Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hunting for Lost Things

I spend a lot of time hunting for lost things. Sometimes they are lost because I have organized them into oblivion. Some things are lost by my hubby, whose workspace looks like a tornado hit. But most frequently I spend my days hunting for treasured objects lost by my 5 year old.

Today was no exception. I spent the better part of the morning looking for George Washington. "Where did you last see him? What were you doing when you last had him?" and so on.

I'm happy to report he was finally found, under the bed. He slipped between the wall and the mattress. Same thing happened to JFK a few months ago.


Who is most apt to lose things in your family? What kinds of things do you find yourself hunting for?

3 comments:

deedee said...

Oh, I'm the "loser" in my family and it's usually the keys or an important piece of paper I'm looking for.

Emerson Bindery said...

I'm sure you're not really a loser, Ditdit! Just a misplacer! :)

storybeader said...

since there's only two of us in the house, it's hard to say. "They're not lost, just misplaced or forgotten..."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...