Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Twelve Days of Christmas Trees: Day 11

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

The next to the last tree is one done in traditional colors of red and green.

I think some crocheted ornaments would look nice on this tree. Hmmm...
Okay, yeah right, like I have time to make them!


I'm doing a little series featuring a different Christmas tree for a period of 12 days. There's a little holiday shop nearby which is a favorite haunt of mine during this time of year. They have multitudes of fabulous decorator trees, done up in different themes. This year I brought my camera along to show you all the great ideas. Stay tuned for the last installment, day 12, which will feature my own tree!


Which one of these decorator trees has been your favorite? 

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Well, amazing! I can't wait to see your own tree now!
I think my favourite was the white and green tree, with doves and deer. Very delicate and dainty. But I always like traditional red and green, so the first tree - with all the orange pomanders - and today's red & green tree are also favourites. The peacock tree was also amazing, but it didn't seem very Christmassy to me - call me boring, but I like traditional colours!
Waiting for tomorrow - I like to see people's own "home" trees. Then it's really like Christmas.
This was a great set of posts. I haven't been able to come by every day, but I've had a good look at every post and every tree. Thanks for sharing - it has been such fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...