Saturday, December 11, 2010

Twelve Days of Christmas Trees: Day 5

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...a peacock colored Christmas tree!
This one is my personal favorite. I love the blue and green. Last year I did a peacock, blue, and silver theme. I was tempted to buy some of these ornaments, but this year's tree is chartreuse green. Maybe they'll have some left in the after Christmas clearance sale.

I like the blue gift with the purple bow. That purple adds just the right accent amongst all the blue and green!


I love this beaded garland! I had a crazy idea that I could make my own, but you know how that goes...I'll never get around to it!

I'm doing a little series featuring a different Christmas tree for a period of 12 days. There's a little holiday shop nearby which is a favorite haunt of mine during this time of year. They have multitudes of fabulous decorator trees, done up in different themes. This year I brought my camera along to show you all the great ideas. Stay tuned for the next installment, day 6!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...