Friday, February 11, 2011

In The Vault

This was too cool to pass up photographing to show you. A clothing boutique in an old bank building, and they even used the vault for display! I'm sure the clerks thought I was a bit off my rocker photographing their store, but who cares! I got the photos!

Very steampunk! The door itself is a work of art.

From a marketing standpoint, I'm not sure their interior decor is working for them though. I was so busy looking at the vault door that I don't remember anything about their clothing line! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is way cool, I just went into a thrift store in a neighboring town and it was an old bank as well. In their vault were cool old shoes and handbags. I think those are vault worthy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...