Saturday, December 24, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas Trees: Day 10

I'm going to stay with the candy theme, as a continuation from Day 9. Here are some cute candy-themed decorations...not exactly a Christmas tree, but Christmas decor, nonetheless!






I had to take this little elf's picture. He reminds me of a boy I knew in elementary school named Kevin!

I'm doing a little series featuring a different Christmas tree or holiday decor for a period of 12 days. There's a little holiday shop nearby which is a favorite haunt of mine during this time of year. They have multitudes of fabulous decorator trees, done up in different themes. I brought my camera along to show you all the great ideas. Stay tuned for the next installment, day 11!

3 comments:

Almost Precious said...

Sooo sweet. :) Sugar and spice and everything nice. Love the first photo, it was like a page out of a Dr.Seuss book. :D

Unknown said...

Where did you find all this candyland christmas decor?

Emerson Bindery said...

There is at a small store, New River Pottery, that does themed Christmas displays every year. They have locations in Wilmington, Fayetteville, and Winterville, North Carolina.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...